United Kingdom, London, City of, LondonSo-Sure
The FD will be the right arm of the CEO and will guide the financial systems that empower the company. Your role will be to support and guide the CEO with financial, accounting, legal and strategic administrative responsibilities. Your role consists in controlling and guaranteeing the company’s profitability and solvency, to anticipate the development’s strategy and the needed future investments and financing. You will assist the company when negotiating and with different administrations including with VCs and banks. This role is key for the company’s development and success.
Strategic and administrative dimensions
- Support management in shareholder relations (KPI development, AGM management, board meetings).
- Own the financial plan and support the management in the preparation of fund raising.
- Focusing on equity and debt transactions (capital increase).
- Contribute to the reflection on financing (tax optimisation, subsidy management, etc.).
- Rethinking the processes in place to ensure the best financial management of the company and implement the appropriate financial controls.
- Board member.
- Maintain current relations with the company's main contacts: banks, accountants, consultants, lawyers, insurers, auditors, tax departments, etc.
- Have a management role: provisional budgets, forecasts, dashboards, profitability monitoring, management control, cash management optimisation
- Cover the accounting: supervision of the input / follow-up of customer and supplier payments
- Lead the reflection and action plan from a purchasing point of view: monitoring supplier management (contracts / POs / payments).
- Control the company's legal commitments (insurance, subcontracting, etc.) by centralising and validating all the contracts drawn up and monitoring claims.
- Ensure compliance with legislation (company law), ensure legal and contractual monitoring and supervise the settlement of disputes.
- 5- 10 years’ experience.
- Worked within a Corporate Finance Team where you led in the end on the following topics: Finance, Accounting, Legal, et Regulatory, Fiscal…
- Experience with managing external and internal stakeholders.
- Experience with SaaS / Digital models and with raising funds for startups (series B,C…) in a fast growing environment.
- Analytical skills, rigor and ability to create and challenge existing models (building new ones).
- Advanced financial modelling skills.
- Fluent English (International experience will be a plus).
- Experience with Audit would be a plus.
- Willingness to operate from the London office frequently
Why joining us :
- As individuals
○ Do the right thing for customers and your colleagues
○ Driven to deliver
○ Positive attitude
○ No complacency in our learning
○ Strive for excellence
- As team members
○ Strong teamwork collaboration
○ Trust, honesty and respect
○ Innovate responsibly
○ Open, fun communication
Our customers deserve the best and the customer is always at the forefront of what we do. The same goes for our team. That's why at so-sure you'll enjoy a range of benefits including a start-up culture, a competitive salary, and flexible working hours/place. We will give you the tools and support you so you can be the best.
At SO-SURE :
- We move fast and execute well.
- We have a small-company feel but with big goals.
- We are open and progressive – input is encouraged from everyone at all levels.
- We are mission-driven and celebrate success together.
- CEO - First Interview
- CEO - Use Case discussion
- Meet with the investors
This offer is destined and reserved to candidates only, we are not accepting any recruiters.