Sales Operations Manager - Candidatures spontanées
After raising funds, startups usually accelerate their growth and especially their sales teams, structuring key roles such as Sales Operations.
The role of our startups’ Sales Operation Managers (or specialists) is to help with elaborating a sales strategy and implement sales support tools.
Working for the VP Sales, you will be in charge of the following missions (but not limited to):
- Define, implement and monitor the sales team's activity (Marketing & Strategy, Sales, Customer Success)
- Continuously analyze KPIs for each team and optimize their cycles
- Build and manage reporting
- Set and analyze KPIs (sales leads, sales funnel…)
- Help teams align on processes and handovers.
- Structure Sales enablement :
- Onboarding process
- Learning program
- Sales Academy
- Build and manage the CRM as well as optimize the existing tool stack
- Contribute to the process of the Commission-plan definition
- Contribute to manage internal sales events / challenges
As a key player of the Sales team, you are a strong ally to the Comex team and help orient the growth strategies.
At least 3 years of experience as a Sales Ops including
- Experience in a startup is a plus
- Have a great ability to adapt and an analytical mind
- Be rigorous, organized and autonomous
- Enjoy working in a team
- Experience with major CRM Tools like SFDC / Hubspot
- (or/and Experienced with CRM rollouts)
- Fluent english as our startups often have international growth at heart!